Author Topic: New Forum Users: Read This First (Forum FAQ)  (Read 1791 times)

roeco nemotep

• Administrator
  • This is my rifle, this is my gun.....
    • KOTOR
New Forum Users: Read This First (Forum FAQ)
« on: September 12, 2006, 09:43:55 AM »
Greetings! We would like to officially welcome you to the NexGenGamers, Star Wars Galaxies forums. While you're here there are many things to do, and this FAQ has been constructed to explain those things to you. I hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

What is there to do around here?
Well first, these are forums, so you can discuss. There are a tremendous number of discussions going on that you can participate in, or you can create your own. Either way, we have tons of friendly members who will engage in discussions.

Aside from the regular forum features of creating and replying to threads, the KOTOR Forum Network is also full of other fun things to do. You can gain credits and purchase things in the itemshop or forum store, you can go to the arcade and play some games to try to make it onto the High Score list, or you can take part in some great roleplaying at our roleplaying forum.

How can I edit and personalize my forum experience?
Simple! Just click the profile button at the top. In your User Control Panel you can change things like your avatar, signature, and other information. You can also change different settings such as how many threads you want to see per page and if you want the forum to email you responses to your threads. Note, these are just a few things the Control Panel offers, go check it out to see all the options!

Where are the links to these places?
The links to these places are located in the welcome panel on the Forum Index. The welcome panel is the box at the top of the forum that displays your avatar, and other useful information. The links are towards the bottom of the box.

Again, I hope you enjoy yourself at our forums. I will constantly be changing this document, so check back every so often for new updates. Thanks, and have fun!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 01:31:51 PM by roeco nemotep »
Roeco Nemotep
High Councilman

<---reserves the right to ban anyone at any time....*glares*
Bringing the K and cantina to you!