Public Network - The K.O.T.O.R. Public Network > K.O.T.O.R Public Forum

Trying to find old KOTOR members from early SWG

(1/27) > >>

Kelvin:
Hi, I recently discovered the SWG reconnect thread in the TOR board, and I'm trying to see if I can track down the group of people I was playing with back then. I didn't play that long, but some of my best MMO memories was from playing SWG with KOTOR.  I'm hoping to have some luck here, because the name Arkady sounds really familiar to me. I apologize ahead of time for my shoddy memory, it feels like its been 10 years since I played SWG. I might need a memory jogging here and there. My player info is below, so let me know if any of that sounds familiar. Thanks!

Name: Li Hwang
Profession: Tailor
Guild: KOTOR
Base: Naboo?
Time: Pre-CU, NGE and all that

I played in beta and into the game for about 4 months with KOTOR. I remember we had set up a guild hall and pretty much a guild owned city on Naboo near some forest with some dangerous mobs. We also had enough of the crafting professions that we had set up a virtual manufacturing empire to gather resources and crank out stuff for the crafters to grind with.

I also remember being the guild tailor at the time, and since armor was so bad at the time, everyone was wearing normal clothing, so I was concerned with getting to the top of the tailor profession to get good clothing to the guild. Plus the store we had set up to sell to everyone else.

I also remember we somehow discovered the combination of clothes that led to Mortal Kombat ninja lookalikes, so we had guildies running around looking like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Smoke.

Grimrod:
That was before I joined but I know what you are talking about.

Arkady:
sounds like us. i remember in beta we set up a guild hall just outside kaadara next to PAX's guildhall and for launch i remember we ended up working out of kaadara and had our first taste of PVP from those suicide droid guys (can't remember the name specifically)

but yeah, you're in the right place

Grimrod:

--- Quote from: Arkady on May 05, 2010, 11:14:47 PM ---sounds like us. i remember in beta we set up a guild hall just outside kaadara next to PAX's guildhall and for launch i remember we ended up working out of kaadara and had our first taste of PVP from those suicide droid guys (can't remember the name specifically)

but yeah, you're in the right place

--- End quote ---

I think that was DT, Droid Terrorists.

Kelvin:
Oh yah, I remember DT, there was also the PAX Imperius guild that we were competing against half the time, because they were the other big guild on Scylla. So anyways, my goal in doing this was to find out if you guys had plans to play TOR when it comes out. If so, do you guys have any tentative plans for the game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version