Author Topic: Anyone still play WoW  (Read 2304 times)

Brian

• Kotor Member
  • Giggidy giggidy
Anyone still play WoW
« on: October 21, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/blog/3768750/World_of_Warcraft_Mists_of_Pandaria_Revealed-10_21_2011#blog

wait for it.....wait for it.........AHAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFLMFAO
Fucking pandaren....blizzard is getting desperate at this point, I really hope SW:TOR lives up to the hype
The Artist formerly known as Bryon Darksabre

Arkady

• SW:TOR Officer
  • Kotor Officer
  • Official KOTOR Asshole
Re: Anyone still play WoW
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 08:59:43 PM »
it was funny as an aprils fool joke.. now it's just sad
SWTOR Forum: MrKaizer
XBOX Live: MoonMasterShake

Jhen

• Kotor Member
  • formerly Boushh
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 04:06:04 AM »
I thought people would be more welcoming to the Pandarens...

aka Boushh (SWG) / vi3tmix (BF3/Steam) / Kashim (Sniper)

Brian

• Kotor Member
  • Giggidy giggidy
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 09:51:51 PM »
Most people are, but there is many like myself who can do nothing other then facepalm, this is just blizzards way of stretching WoW for another few years

Jhen

• Kotor Member
  • formerly Boushh
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 10:08:46 PM »
I think people are overreacting.  Who wouldn't want to drag out a cash cow longer.  Kinda got irritated reading a few blogs complaining about it...
...it's as if they're complaining that they have no self-control and have a reason to continue playing a game they don't have all that much fun with.

I know when I played WoW if I heard Pandera or whatever was an expansion, I would've gladly played more than my 9 months of Vanilla.  I kept wishing for it, actually.

aka Boushh (SWG) / vi3tmix (BF3/Steam) / Kashim (Sniper)

Durik

• Kotor Officer
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 10:25:38 AM »
I actually started playing again, not because of this but it doesn't hurt. People are acting like Blizzard is making stuff up that wasn't already part of the lore just because. It surprised me the negative reaction to it by fans of the game, not so much people outside of it that at least has some sense.

Ah well I'm having fun playing randoms again, good way to blow time until TOR release anyway.

Brian

• Kotor Member
  • Giggidy giggidy
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 08:02:26 PM »
I actually started playing again, not because of this but it doesn't hurt. People are acting like Blizzard is making stuff up that wasn't already part of the lore just because. It surprised me the negative reaction to it by fans of the game, not so much people outside of it that at least has some sense.

Ah well I'm having fun playing randoms again, good way to blow time until TOR release anyway.

Not arguing the fact it was in the lore, just arguing the fact it is retarded lore, they could have made something to do with the emerald dream, the burning legion....anything but fucking pandas

Durik

• Kotor Officer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 12:45:07 AM »

Not arguing the fact it was in the lore, just arguing the fact it is retarded lore, they could have made something to do with the emerald dream, the burning legion....anything but fucking pandas

Would love to see the emerald dream finally done

Kendrick

• Kotor Officer
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 09:29:40 AM »
I remember the lore of the pandas from warcraft 2 or 3, I can't remember! and blizzard are trying desperately to compete against swtor release.
I dont think releasing an expansion on cute furry pandas is gonna do it. I've played swtor and its a sweet freaking game. I'm going
to enjoy this game to death!  BH for the win!!!

Timone

• Administrator
  • Flick Your Bic!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2011, 11:02:18 AM »
death to the pandas. that is all
Timmy
Misophia - BH Merc; Timone - Maruader
Miso - SI; Miya - Jugg, Miyya - Op

Durik

• Kotor Officer
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 12:46:58 PM »
Yeah I don't think they're really trying to desperately compete with TOR by putting out an expansion a year later. They do have some other things they're trying like allowing you to, finally, change appearance of armor sets so if you like the way some say BC gear looks over the current sets you can put the appearance of the armor on the stats of the new stuff, and they have the Deathwing raid coming.

I like the Pandarens, then again I like the cutesy crap lol, what can I say I am lame. Still would've preferred the Emerald Dream hands down, being a druid and all and they already brought back Malfurion ffs. Anyway, I still think TOR is going to start to dominate eventually, I may not be in at launch due to time and money issues. Not going to get it until both Kirial and I can play together is what it really comes down to.